The Kingdom of Arrethtrae Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:42 am
Latest topics
» One last goodbye...
Scripture Memorization EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:45 am by Kelcin

» I'm Back!!!
Scripture Memorization EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 4:55 am by Sir Leinad

» General Discussion/Chit-Chat/Sit-a-Spell/Whatever it's called
Scripture Memorization EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:21 am by Kelcin

» Prayer Requests!
Scripture Memorization EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:44 pm by Sir Dalton

» Random Talk
Scripture Memorization EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:05 pm by Gaberik

» Boys vs. Girls
Scripture Memorization EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 9:17 am by Grace

» Riddles
Scripture Memorization EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:52 pm by Sir Dalton

» Ace's new quiz!
Scripture Memorization EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:18 am by Ace

» Things you like about...... SPRING!!!!!!
Scripture Memorization EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:40 am by Gaberik

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 66 registered users
The newest registered user is celybiana

Our users have posted a total of 18343 messages in 368 subjects
Top posters
Lady Carliss (3975)
Scripture Memorization Vote_lcapScripture Memorization Voting_bar1Scripture Memorization Vote_rcap1 
Josiah (3022)
Scripture Memorization Vote_lcapScripture Memorization Voting_bar1Scripture Memorization Vote_rcap1 
Ace (1438)
Eirwyn (1175)
Daisy (970)
Takara (847)
Lady (803)
Gaberik (788)
Susan (765)
Lady Keanna (762)

Scripture Memorization

Go down

Scripture Memorization Empty Scripture Memorization

Post by Eirwyn Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:48 pm

We'll be memorizing Matthew 1:18-25 this CHRISTmas! The first three people to PM me after they have memorized the whole thing will receive a siggy and/or avi! The winners are welcome to order the things from any of the stores (I'll pay for everything!) or they could have me make the things which is ok too!

Have a Blessed Holiday Season everyone!

Eirwyn Scripture Memorization 683833

This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be with child through the Holy Spirit. Because Joseph her husband was a righteous man and did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly. But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins." All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: "The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"--which means, "God with us." When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. But he had no union with her until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.

~ Matthew 1:18-25 (NIV)
Eirwyn
Eirwyn
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 1175
Birthday : 1910-01-10

http://essenceofevephotography.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down